Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Share: Sunshine

 My Saturday share is late coming today for a couple reasons...and all of them good. 

I started my day with teaching the 2nd half of a team-teach class with Karen Straight. Today we made little tree hollows for the cute felted raccoons we made last week. I love getting people excited and as addicted to playing with thread, texture and color so it was wonderful way to start my day! Working with Karen is a joy and getting to help this great little piece she created was so much. 


Next up I did a little recording for some fun new toys and tools that I've been playing with and I'm so looking forward to sharing them with you.

A nice call with my Mom followed--one of the highlights of my each and every day. She and my Dad are fully vaccinated now and Bob and I are one our way...so SOON we'll be able to go and actually safely visit. I can. not. wait. 

Then it was time to enjoy some of this beautiful sunshine we have here today. As a bit of lark I told Bob we should use this funny little toy bat and plastic ball and go play in the now clear from snow areas in the field. It's funny, because for the life of me I am not talented in any form of 'sport ball'....but I think I know what the fix is...I need to play with the toy version! I hit the ball, I caught the ball and even managed a few straight pitches to Bob. Maybe we need to form a Ladybug's Cabin leage! Bob was particularly fond of my hatchet chop form in hitting some of the pitches.  What can I say? I'm unique at everything I do. :)

After our game had wound down...well ok _I_ had wound down....I had a customer stop by to get some supplies for a little demo I'm doing for an online meeting in a few weeks. She happened to be in the area having got to see the Fiber show in Bigfork at BACC. (which I've been working on for a while now and is finally OPEN!) I hope that if you are nearby you'll go and check it out...and if you're not close enough to come see it, I'll be posting a virtual tour of the show soon. 



This evening is home made calzones and some fun Brittish comedy shows...or pretending to watch some fun Brittish shows while doze on the sofa....so yeah.....a solid good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment