Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Share: Woven together

 I have the pleasure of teaching another online class today with the great folks at The Original Sewing Expo. We are doing weaving of fabrics again, this time in a half circle pattern to create a fun sky and landscape project.  As I'm getting ready to show some work at an exhibit in Polson at the Sandpiper Art Gallery this March, I had an idea of a piece I wanted to create a new circle weave to home a little 3D dragonfly that I've been playing with. I'm happy that it came together before class today as now I can share it with my students who (if they are like me and have fun with this technique) can see different directions it can lead. 



But even if you're not in class today you can still enjoying seeing the piece! Or if you happen to be in Polson during the months of March-May you can see it in person!

Ripples

Textile Art by Monique Kleinhans

No comments:

Post a Comment