Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Share: Spread your wings class

 Today I had the great pleasure in getting to TAKE a class! I love getting to take classes...it's a schedule play date where I get to enjoy doing and not talking the entire time! :) 

I signed up to be part of an online class taught by Karen from Big Sky Fiber Arts. Karen is a fantastic artist and good friend of mine, and it was so much fun getting to make this incredible project. I still have some shading to do, but I'm loving how it is turning out!


And if you need some stress relief you should seriously take up needle felting....soooooooo goood to sit and paint with fibers as you get to stab stab stab!  LOL

Interested? Check out some more of the classes she has coming up!  Next week we're starting a two part class we're actually teaching together called (appropriately) Double Trouble! 





No comments:

Post a Comment