Friday, February 5, 2021

Saturday Share: Adding that little something extra...

 It had been a pretty mild winter here in Montana...that is until today when we got over 8 inches of snow and are forecast for another round the next few days. I don't mind the snow actually as we are also scheduled to see temps dipping down into the negative numbers so my plants are much happier having a snow blanket on them, plus it's just such a beautiful landscape with the snow draped on the trees and the crisp white covering all the browned grass and bare branches. 

As winter has finally arrived, I DO think it's ironic that tomorrow I'm teaching an embellishments class called Ba Da BLING for Spring! In this class we play with some of my favorite ways to enhance and embellish quilts and other creative projects...adding shine and 3D elements. 



I love sharing the products that work for me as I'm creating and always look forward to new ways that my students come up with as well!

So, regardless if your feeling the lean toward spring, or like us...feeling all the shoveling we did this morning...I hope your creativity is engaged and ready to play no matter what the season may be outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment